Coconut & Cardamom Summer Cocktail
- 1/2 cup cool water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp green cardamom pods (or 1 tsp ground cardamom)
- 2 parts Coco Goods Coconut Water
- 1 part St. Germain (elderflower liqueur)
- 1 tbsp cardamom syrup
- 1/2 part gin
- Pear crisps to serve
- To make syrup, simmer water, sugar, and cardamom until it comes to a soft boil and sugar is dissolved.
- Cover and steep overnight.
- The next day, strain the cardamom pods if used.
- To make cocktail, stir together all the ingredients and pour over ice. Serve with a pear crisp.
Be the first to write a comment.